In some ways running a pizzeria is like nothing else: keeping track of complicated orders, constant deliveries, managing inventory for dozens
of toppings, maintaining the ovens, and all of the other day-to-day challenges you have to experience to understand. In some other ways, though, operating a pizza place is just like any other quick service restaurant business: namely that you need to have the right tools for the job.
One of the most powerful weapons in any decent pizza place’s arsenal (apart from a good cutter) is an awesome point-of-sale system. And there’s no better POS system for any pizza place than Clover™.
The Benefits of Clover POS Systems for Pizza Restaurants
Clover™ makes the perfect pizza POS because its strengths are universal and specific at the same time (like a pizza with all the right toppings). Clover™ will help you run your pizza restaurant with features that any business could use:
- Sleek modern hardware
- Standard features to ring up orders, charge tax, and apply discounts
- Multiple payment options including cash, credit, debit, EMV chip cards, Google Wallet, and Apple Pay
- Employee management features, including clock in and out
- Sales analytics
- Marketing and social media integration
In addition, Clover™ offers numerous applications specific to the challenges of the pizza industry through their proprietary App Marketplace. Just install the apps to your Clover™ system like you would a smartphone and let them do the rest. Don’t believe us? Take a look at these:
- Pizza Builder app by Apprication: This app offers a simple solution to the problems presented by fractional orders and pizza pricing. Features include:
- Add toppings to quarters, halves or the entire pizzas using easy interface
- Create and manage unlimited toppings; topping prices can be set according to pizza size
- Change the size or style of crust easily, along with special pricing
- Easily select double, triple and light toppings
- Easily set up and modify default specialty pies (Vegetarian, Meat-Lovers, Margherita, etc.)
- View pizza price as it’s being built
- Build complicated pizza orders in seconds
- Add notes and special instructions to pizza orders (Ex: “Well done with extra sauce and light cheese.”)
- stockIt app by Revco Holdings: Manage inventory, track sales, place orders with vendors, and view inventory analytics with stockIt. With all of the inventory control and ordering that goes into managing a pizza place, every tool helps.
Pizza Delivery Point of Sale Tools
Phone Orders app by Seven Spaces: Delivery controls are a breeze with Phone Orders. Get Caller ID info, view phone history, manage pick up time or delivery person, and more. Integrate with your existing Clover systems for even more control. Other apps like Delivery Fee let you create automatic popups for adding fees to delivery orders to protect your margins.
How to Get a Clover™ POS System for Your Pizza Restaurant
Clover™ systems come in three main models: the standard Clover™ POS, the Clover™ Mini card terminal, and handheld Clover™ Mobile. If you’re interested in learning more about what they can do for you, Turnkey Processing can help. A licensed reseller, Turnkey is one of the nation’s leading Clover™ retailers. Fill out the form below to learn more.
Get a Quote Now