Dubbed the first “smart POS,” by industry experts, Clover™ brings the kind of sleek design and intelligent performance seen in Apple and Android products to the world of payment processing. It’s no wonder than that it’s becoming increasingly popular and ubiquitous across industries.
Are you a sales professional who wants to get in the ground floor of a thriving industry? Clover™ point of sale systems could be just what you’re looking for.
Sell Clover™ Point of Sales Systems with Turnkey Processing’s Sales Advisory Team
If you want to get in close to the ground floor selling Clover™ point of sale systems, you’ve got a few different options. Ignite Payments, a First Data child company, provides an official reseller program for companies and sales teams.
But a better option by far is selling through an authorized, independent First Data ISO like Turnkey Processing.
Turnkey Processing is a Connecticut-based merchant services company that is currently looking to expand their sales footprint across the country. No matter where in the U.S. you are, if you’re a qualified sales professional who wants to sell Clover™, Turnkey would like to give you the chance.
Why Sell Clover™ POS Systems with Turnkey?
Founded in 2009, Meriden, Connecticut-based Turnkey Processing is a leader in boutique payment processing across the country. Turnkey has some of the best customer approval ratings and BBB reviews in the industry, and has boasted 45% average growth over the last 7 years. Not too shabby!
This commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction not only makes Turnkey a great company at which to get one’s foot in the door, but provides its sales team with a trustworthy name to make closing deals that much easier.
In addition to a trusted name and proven growth, Turnkey offers the following to its independent sales reps:
- Amazing flexibility
- Numerous opportunities for travel
- Unrestrained growth potential
- Training provided either in-house at Turnkey’s Meriden, CT headquarters or remotely via webinar
- Generous commission-only compensation including residuals
- Additional benefits after 50 completed sales:
- And more!
If you’re interested in working with Turnkey Processing as a sales rep for Clover™ point of sales systems and other merchant products and services, you should possess at least the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in and a passion for sales
- Experience working with business owners
- Experience and comfort with cold-calls and in-person sales
- Ability and willingness to be coached
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required with relevant experience
Contact Turnkey Processing to Learn More
If you’re qualified for the position and want to learn more, get in touch with Turnkey by calling toll-free (800) 722-3390 or using this online form: