Jobs in much of California can be hard to come by, especially sales jobs with significant opportunities for growth.
If you’re looking for sales positions in California and you’ve got experience in fields such as advertising sales, time shares and real estate, financial planning, professional services, or telemarketing, Turnkey Processing, an independent merchant services provider and First Data reseller, is interested in talking to you.
Working as a Sales Advisor for Turnkey Processing
Outside Sales for a Cutting Edge Company
Turnkey, an authorized independent reseller for First Data Corporation, the nation’s largest credit card processor and a Fortune 250 company, is currently on the lookout for a few talented sales professionals to join our growing Sales Advisory Team.
As a Sales Advisor for Turnkey, you’ll be selling merchant services and First Data products, notably the Clover™ point of sale system, to business owners in your (unprotected) service area.
With economists forecasting robust growth of the California economy in the years to come, there are going to be plenty of new and expanding businesses who can benefit from credit card processing, point of sale systems, and other merchant services like those provided by First Data and Turnkey. If you don’t sell it to them, you can be certain someone else will!
Why Be a First Data Reseller in California?
What makes our products and services appealing to businesses? We offer a flat-rate pricing model that allows small businesses to have access to the kind of credit card pricing that’s usually only enjoyed by big-name retailers. This, in addition to name recognition and high quality of First Data’s products, make sales for Turnkey far from the hardest prospect out there.
The benefits of working as a Sales Advisor for Turnkey don’t stop with great products and great commissions. You can also look forward to the following:
- Lifetime residuals and advancement to a more senior role after 50 sales, with pre-set appointments and warm leads provided.
- Training provided either on-site or via webinar
- Unprotected territories, offering great travel flexibility and plenty of options on where you can sell.
- Available territories in Northern and Southern California include but are not limited to Bakersfield, Anaheim, Riverside, Oakland, and Fresno
- Real-time reports delivered regularly, with status and progress of all accounts provided.
Earn Upfront and Residual Commissions
Did we mention the commissions? Working as a Sales Advisor, you’ll get upfront commissions from each sale, as well as residual weekly commissions for additional income. Sales Advisors typically make between $1,800 and $3,200 in upfront sales commissions, with as much as $5,000 in total monthly residual commissions by the end of their first year.
- Passion for sales and working with business owners
- Must be comfortable with cold-calls and in-person sales
- Strong skills as a negotiator
- Ability to be coached, with a “process” approach to sales
- 3 years of experience in sales, and/or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Reliable access to transportation, a laptop or tablet, printer/scanner access, and smartphone.
About Turnkey Processing
Founded in 2009, Connecticut-based Turnkey Processing is a leader in boutique payment processing across the country. We have some of the highest approval ratings and BBB reviews in the industry, leading to 45% average growth over the last 7 years.