There are a lot of reasons to want to sell First Data products. A global payment technology solutions company with over 6 million merchants already using its products, First Data boasts name recognition and unbeatable quality in an industry with surging demand. That’s music to any salesperson’s ears!
So how do you get the privilege of selling First Data merchant services, payment terminals, and Clover™ point of sale systems? The official First Data reseller program, operated through child company Ignite Payments, is one avenue.
But for salespeople who want to join a growing, nationally recognized team of merchant service professionals, the Sales Advisory Team at Turnkey Processing is the better option by a mile.
Looking for a First Data Reseller Program? Work as an Sales Advisor for Turnkey Processing
An official ISO for First Data, Turnkey Processing is a Connecticut-based merchant services company with some of the highest approval ratings and BBB reviews in the industry.
Turnkey is currently looking to expand their sales footprint across the country, and is hiring independent sales reps from coast to coast to be a part of their Sales Advisory Team.
The sales team is in charge of procuring, pursuing, and closing leads on sales of First Data payment processing products (namely Clover™ systems) and other merchant services. Training is offered in-person at Turnkey’s Meriden, CT headquarters are remotely via webinar.
Sales reps for Turnkey are in charge of their own unprotected sales territory, which means:
- Amazing flexibility
- Numerous opportunities for travel
- Unrestrained growth potential
- Paid travel within the 48 contiguous U.S. states
- Inbound leads delivered daily
- Weekly pre-set appointments (up to fifteen)
- Opportunity to step forward into a more senior role
Upfront commissions are paid on each sale, in addition to weekly residuals on past sales.
Residuals alone can add up to around $5,000 over the course of your first year, and upfront commissions can be as much as $3,200.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Three or more experience in sales, with a desire to grow in the field
- Experience working with independent merchants and business owners
- Comfort and experience with cold-calls and in-person sales
- Ability and willingness to be coached
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required with relevant experience
Learn More about Turnkey Processing’s First Data Reseller Program
If you’re interested in learning more about working as an independent sales representative with Turnkey Processing, we’d love to hear from you!
Get in touch by calling the office toll-free at (800) 722-3390 or by using this online form.